We're looking for a team-player who's ready to buckle down and get in on the ground floor of a growing, progressive coffee roasting and retail company. Hustle and good vibes a must. Coffee experience and good ideas a plus.
Applicants should deliver a résumé and statement of purpose to our Main St. shop. Consideration will be given to out-of-state applicants unable to deliver a résumé by hand (email Spencer Perez).
Include, but are not limited to:
- Assure the quality of every beverage, product, and customer experience
- Empathetically engage with the team and customers
- Delegate tasks and hold staff accountable as necessary to keep the bar running cleanly and smoothly
- Contribute to a positive, optimistic environment of service. accountability, and growth
- Foster and promote the health and growth of the team, service program, and company both on and off the clock
- Treat others with respect
- Maintain an open, aware, receptive, and humble state of mind
- Act as a liaison between the bar staff and ownership
- Love of learning
- Developing, maintaining, and adjusting as necessary a coffee ordering/resting schedule with the production team
- Developing growth strategies consistent with the VCR milieu
- Dialing-in with a team and clearly articulating extraction trends to Production
- Preparing coffee efficiently/consistently and cleaning up quickly
- Texturing milk and milk substitutes
- Operating register
- Restocking inventory and condiments
- Sweeping, dishes, misc. cleaning
- One year management experience
- Be able to stand, kneel, reach repeatedly, and lift 50lbs.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Basic profit & loss analysis